STEP UP TO SUPERVISOR
The August 22nd-August 24th in person course at the Radisson Hotel Providence Airport has been POSTPONED!- Stay tuned for new dates!
This course is designed for boatyard and service professionals who started in service and now have or aspire to have management responsibilities.
Upon conclusion of the course, participants will have the tools and knowledge to manage service teams and be an active and impactful member of the facility’s management team.
By the end of this session, participants will have learned how to:
- Manage individuals and teams that you once worked with.
- Lead and facilitate individuals and teams to produce high quality work, as efficiently and safely as possible.
- Resolve human resource issues that managers typically encounter.
- Impact the finances of the company by taking financial responsibility for their operating unit.
- Mentor and train their team to increase cohesion and performance.
Who should attend? Anyone in your company who has just moved into a supervisory role, or is about to. Any supervisor or manager who will be moving an employee into a supervisory role.