The August 22nd-August 24th in person course at the Radisson Hotel Providence Airport has been POSTPONED! Please stay tuned for more details.
ABBRA’s Step Up to Supervisor course is designed for boatyard and service professionals who started in service and now have or aspire to have management responsibilities.
Upon conclusion of the course, participants will have the tools and knowledge to manage service teams and be an active and impactful member of the facility’s management team.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in your company who has just moved into a supervisory role, or is about to. Any supervisor or manager who will be moving an employee into a supervisory role.
Dates: To Be Announced
Check back for a detailed itinerary once new dates are confirmed.
More information on the cost to attend will be available once new dates are confirmed.
By the end of this session, participants will have learned how to:
- Manage individuals and teams that you once worked with.
- Lead and facilitate individuals and teams to produce high quality work, as efficiently and safely as possible.
- Resolve human resource issues that managers typically encounter.
- Impact the finances of the company by taking financial responsibility for their operating unit.
- Mentor and train their team to increase cohesion and performance.