BROOKLIN, ME, May 15, 2014 – Registration is now open at www.ibexshow.com for The International BoatBuilders’ Exhibition and Conference (IBEX) taking place September 29 – October 2 at the Tampa Convention Center. This leading industry event will offer several new and exciting special events and feature areas throughout the show floor and on the water for the thousands of marine professionals who attend. Registration to attend the exhibit hall is free; however, attendees are encouraged to register for the breakfast, seminars, and super sessions before September 9, 2014 for discounted rates.
“The 2014 IBEX Show offers a new city, new technology, and a whole new experience for the marine industry professionals who attend this annual gathering,” said Anne Dunbar, IBEX Show Director. “With 99% of the booths sold, we are focused on creating dynamic, new content to energize the entire show experience. You won’t want to miss this IBEX.” Following are a few of the new and enhanced feature areas for the 2014 IBEX Show.
- IBEX EDUCATION CONFERENCE:
- IBEX SEMINAR SERIES: IBEX will once again offer the most robust technical and pertinent educational seminar series available in the world, totaling 56 seminars hosted by leading experts specifically selected by the editors of Professional BoatBuilder magazine and the events’ education partners – ABYC, ABBRA, and NMMA.
- IBEX SUPER SESSIONS (pre-conference sessions): These specialty workshops, produced by exhibitors, review in-depth, hands-on technical topics.
- EXHIBITOR WORKSHOP THEATER: IBEX’s Free Workshops are taking place live on the exhibit floor. These workshops allow attendees to hear from subject matter experts on what’s new and exciting from the IBEX exhibitors.
- NEW! WATERFRONT DEMONSTRATIONS featuring leading companies including Elco Motor Yachts, Honda, JL Audio, JL Marine Systems, Mercury Marine, SeaStar Solutions, Simrad-Navico, Torqeedo Inc., Volvo, and Yamaha.
- THE CONNECTED BOAT: A LIVE demonstration of the latest networked electronics and systems installations.
- PAVILIONS ON THE SHOW FLOOR – IBEX will feature three sold-out pavilions focused on Electronics; Composites; and Compliance, Standards, and Education.
- MATERIAL CONNEXION: The world’s most influential and prominent manufacturers from all disciplines, categories, and market segments will showcase creative material solutions that will have a big impact for marine applications.
- INDUSTRY NETWORKING EVENTS: Join the best and the brightest in the industry at IBEX’s popular networking events, including the Industry Awards Breakfast, Opening Night Party, and the Compliance Coffee.
Owned and produced by Professional BoatBuilder magazine and the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), IBEX is the marine industry’s largest technical trade event. For boatbuilders, marine industry dealers, aftermarket suppliers and buyers, designers, repairers, surveyors, and boatyard/marine operators, IBEX is where better boats begin. For the latest information, visit www.ibexshow.com and to see our InfoGraphic showcasing the industry power at IBEX click here.
About Professional BoatBuilder magazine
Professional BoatBuilder, a boatbuilding-industry trade magazine, was first published in 1989 in response to a growing need for a dedicated forum for boatbuilding-related professionals. The magazine’s worldwide readership exceeds 24,000. Professional BoatBuilder is online at www.proboat.com.
The National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) is the leading association for the North American recreational boating industry. NMMA member companies produce more than 80 percent of the boats, engines, trailers, accessories and gear used by boaters in North America. The association is dedicated to industry growth through programs in public policy advocacy, market statistics and research, product quality assurance and promotion of the boating lifestyle. Learn more at www.nmma.org.
# # #